223 page BUNDLE of rigorous math assessments! Includes 3 assessments (Pre-Assessment, Meeting the Standard, and Exceeding the Standard) for EVERY grade four Common Core math standard. Also includes a grading rubric for each standard as well as an answer key.
This product comes with a PDF file and an editable file for every Common Core strand. For most of the assessments you will just print and go with the PDF version included in this pack. It is my best seller and has successfully been used in thousands of classrooms by oodles of happy teachers!
How do I edit the assessments?
Simple! If you have PowerPoint 2004 or newer (.ppt or .pptx) just open the editable version of the file and click inside the text boxes and change the text however you like.
Two reasons this is an awesome feature:
1. Data tracking and multiple assessments: You can easily change a question slightly so that you can retest with your students as many times as you need!
2. If you use different terminology than me (i.e. “number sentence” vs. “equation”) you can easily change it to your liking.
Each standard includes the following three assessments:
– ”PRE-ASSESSMENT” = Meets the Common Core standard at a basic or medium level of rigor.
– “MEETS THE STANDARD” = Meets the Common Core standard at a medium or high level of rigor or D.O.K. (Depth of Knowledge)
– “EXCEEDS THE STANDARD – Exceeds the 4th Grade Common Core standard and completes higher level of rigor problems at the 5th grade level.
Total of 223 pages which includes assessment instructions as well as an editable recording sheet for when students have mastered each standard.
You could also buy the tests individually depending on the strand:
4th Grade Common Core Assessment (Numbers and Operations in Base Ten)
4th Grade Common Core Assessment (Operations and Algebraic Thinking)
4th Grade Common Core Assessment (Geometry)
4th Grade Common Core Assessment (Measurement and Data)
4th Grade Common Core Assessment (Fractions)
I hope you enjoy the convenience of these assessments as much as I have! If you find this tool useful, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my page. Thanks! – Alyssha Swanson