170 page bundle! Includes 3 tests for every first grade Common Core standard including an assessment to see if a student is exceeding the standard. Also includes a grading rubric for each standard as well as an answer key.
This product comes with a PDF file and an editable file for every Common Core strand. For most of the assessments you will just print and go with the PDF version included in this pack. It is my best seller and has successfully been used in thousands of classrooms by oodles of happy teachers!
How do I edit the assessments?
Simple! If you have PowerPoint 2004 or newer (.ppt or .pptx) just open the editable version of the file and click inside the text boxes and change the text however you like.
Two reasons this is an awesome feature:
1. Data tracking and multiple assessments: You can easily change a question slightly so that you can retest with your students as many times as you need!
2. If you use different terminology than me (i.e. “number sentence” vs. “equation”) you can easily change it to your liking.
Each standard includes the following three assessments:
– ”PRE-ASSESSMENT” = Meets the Common Core standard at a basic level of rigor
– “MEETS THE STANDARD” = Meets the Common Core standard at a higher level of rigor or D.O.K. (Depth of Knowledge)
– “EXCEEDS THE STANDARD” – Exceeds the 1st Grade Common Core standard and completes higher level of rigor problems at the 2nd grade level.
If you prefer, you could buy each strand individually:
1st Grade Common Core Math Assessment (Numbers and Operations in Base Ten)
1st Grade Common Core Math Assessment (Operations and Algebraic Thinking)
1st Grade Common Core Math Assessment (Geometry)
1st Grade Common Core Math Assessment (Measurement and Data)
I hope you enjoy this packet as much as I have! If you find this tool useful, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my page. Thanks! – Alyssha Swanson
Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain